Finally it is all done! I went through all of the baby items we had stored from Nugget and are getting things ready for Sprout. While we held onto, and have been blessed to have had a lot of items passed down to us, there are still a few things we need to get. At first I was not going to worry with a baby registry, most of what we needed we could pick up here and there. But, a few family and friends ask about it, so I went on Amazon and Target to created a Baby Registry.
Of course there are always the basic items we will need like diapers and wipes, but I have been thinking about items that would have been so helpful to have the first time around or will make life a little easier with number 2 in tow.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
So what’s on our Baby Registry the second time around? I’ll tell you…
- Diapers in all sizes and wipes – We LOVE the Target brand
- Diaper Disposable Bag Refills
- Diaper Rash Cream – Nugget had horrible diaper rash and I found Balmex worked the best.
- Shampoo and Body Wash
- Sippy Cup Lids – I LOVE the idea of turning any cup into a sippy cup
- Silicone Placemats + Plate – I hated chasing a moving plate around and trying to prevent a mess. I can not wait to try these out.
- Breast Feeding supplies – Disposable or washable nursing pads, nipple balm, these lactation cook mix I would love to try, milk storage bags, new parts like valves, and tubing. I also included microwave sterilize bags for cleaning pump parts. These were a blessing when I had nugget and saved so much time washing.
- New Nipples for bottles – For Nugget I exclusively pumped for the first 6 months. While I hope to be able to breastfeed this time around, I know that may not be the case. So, I am preparing myself again to pump and bottle feed Sprout.
- Hanging Kid’s Cups – This is an item I am including mostly for Nugget. I may not always be able to get up to get her a cup of water and being able to hang this from the fridge seems like a perfect solution. I know she is going to love them.
- Dual Video Baby Monitor – We currently have a Summers Infant video monitor, but need a dual monitor because I still like the idea of keeping an eye on Nugget at night. This is the monitor we hope to get to replace what we have.
- Double, or Sit and Stand Stroller – I am lucky enough to have friend give us a Joovy Caboose sit and stand stroller they no longer used. It is light weight, easy to use, and perfect for our busy life. I can not find the exact model they gave us, but you can find a one similar here.
- Teething Silicon Necklaces – When Nugget was little I would never wear necklaces, because she would always put them in her mouth or pull on them. I LOVE the idea of still being about to wear jewelry, but it be functional as well.
Hoping you found this to be helpful as you prepare for you newest family member. I would love to hear what items you put on your Baby Registry? What items have you found to be helpful or just a waste? Comment below and let me know what you would include/change and please don’t forget to follow me on Facebook.